How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14268
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Of the Marine corps an I was pending a general court martial

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Ssgt of the Marine corps an I was pending a general court martial for this September but the charges that I was been accused was drop and now they are trying to send me to a administrative seperation board, I been in the service for 11 years and 6 months..
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Marine, I'm sorry for this dilemma; however, I'm not sure I understand your specific question.
Are you asking if they can send you to an adsep board?

Related Military Law Questions