Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

Of the Marine corps an I was pending a general court martial

Customer Question
Hi, I'm Ssgt of the...
Hi, I'm Ssgt of the Marine corps an I was pending a general court martial for this September but the charges that I was been accused was drop and now they are trying to send me to a administrative seperation board, I been in the service for 11 years and 6 months..
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
8/22/2015
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Marine, I'm sorry for this dilemma; however, I'm not sure I understand your specific question.
Are you asking if they can send you to an adsep board?
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer