How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14368
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I'm on orders to go to Hawaii. I only have 2 years.

Customer Question

If I'm on orders to go to Hawaii. I only have 2 years. I'm currently in Germany and been here for 36 months. I just got married. Would I still be able to go to Germany or will my deros change again and what could I do to be able to stay in Germany longer?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Military Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Would I still be able to go to Hawaii*
Expert:  Allen M., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for requesting me. Unfortunately, I'm unable to assist with this one. I'm currently locked to this page, but will now opt out and open the question to all available Experts. Please don't reply back until another Expert begins corresponding with you, otherwise it will come back to me. Best wishes"

Related Military Law Questions