How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 34558
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My brother was in the usaf and he was general discharged by

Customer Question

my brother was in the usaf and he was general discharged by the major without having all the facts and evidence just before his 3yrs now he wants to fight for a honorable discharge so he can go to school to continue his emt as a firefighter his career has been taken from him he has suffered damages because of what happen to him while on leave from deployment I feel this has hurt his life so unnecessarily need help on how to make the major pay.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Military Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
my # *****(###) ###-####
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.

Happy to chat on the phone...I will send the offer

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.
FOllow up...did you still wish to chat?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am ready to talk by phone
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

I am not in position to talk now. But if you send your # ***** will call in a few hours.