P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

My brother was in the usaf and he was general discharged by

Customer Question

my brother was in the usaf and he was general discharged by the major without having all the facts and evidence just before his 3yrs now he wants to fight for a honorable discharge so he can go to school to continue his emt as a firefighter his career has been taken from him he has suffered damages because of what happen to him while on leave from deployment I feel this has hurt his life so unnecessarily need help on how to make the major pay.
Category: Military Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
my # *****(###) ###-####
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.

Happy to chat on the phone...I will send the offer

FOllow up...did you still wish to chat?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am ready to talk by phone
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

I am not in position to talk now. But if you send your # ***** will call in a few hours.