Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney and former Navy JAG serving ashore, afloat and at the OJAG
19127644

I am 2 days out from my flight to PCs and I got in trouble a

Customer Question

Hello sir, I am 2 days out from my flight to PCs and I got in trouble for forging a signature on one of my documents. They wrote up an investigation report on me. I was being stupid. Had no intentions to turn that in. Was just going to get a new form that afternoon and have the people in charge of it sign it. Im just wanting to get what happens done so I can pcs and kind of have a new start. I hate it here. Any help is appresiated
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I am sorry...I do not understand your question. Can you provide some context? Would it help to chat on the phone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I cant
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, you're not able to provide context? Myself or other experts are not going to be able to answer your questions unless we understand the context surrounding them.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am able to but I can't talk on the phone right now, what are your questions?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

I will opt out and allow others to help you.

Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.

I am a different Military Law Expert and am willing to try to assist you, however, like the previous Expert I not only need the context (facts related to what form you are talking about, what the form would do for you, and why you would have forged signatures) but also need to know what your specific question is? This is just an Information Request and NOT an answer. Please do not RATE until you receive an answer.