Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

I have.had health problems years and now i feel they aew

Customer Question
I have.had health problems for...
I have.had health problems for several years and now i feel they aew associated with service in vietnam who can i talk to for possible legal action (serious) problems?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
8/7/2015
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Sorry...not sure I understand your question...you want to talk on the phone about how to resolve this?
I have had to deal with serious medical probls. Heart lungs and cancer. I was discharged in 1967 after two tours ore two years in Vietnam. Has it been to long to try to associate problems with army service?
I do not know if it has been too long...that would depend on the circumstances (what conditions you have and what evidence you have that links the conditions to service...
Again, would it help to chat on the phone about this?
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer