How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14515
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The phone numbers you gave no longer are good.

Customer Question

The phone numbers you gave no longer are good.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 2 years ago.

Not sure if this was one of the numbers:(###) ###-####/p>

I can only go by what is on their site. If this one isn't good then you might try the Navy number since they are part of same military department and ask them for MC number.

If you need to follow up, you just need to click the reply button on the original question to ensure you aren't charged be the Site again.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No that was the number you gave . Thanks anyway
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 2 years ago.

OK, well you can either contact DON or have him order his military personnel record as described.