How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14386
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Oh thank goodness. My son is in the Air Force Reserves. Last

Customer Question

Oh thank goodness. My son is in the Air Force Reserves. Last year he was told that he needed his teeth fixed. We've had a terrible year, my illness and just last week his father's death. He has not had the money. Now they want to discharge him. What can he do? Can he ask for one more chance? If he is discharged is it general and can he re-enlist into another branch?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I am sorry for this dilemma...would it help to chat on the phone regarding this?

Related Military Law Questions