Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

During my boot camp orientation my drill instructor showed a hostile a

Customer Question
ttitude towards me because I...
during my boot camp orientation my drill instructor showed a hostile a ttitude towards me because I was black or because of me to fail the Regimental rifle inspection at one time He also had me court martialed for being late that is when all of the trouble started.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
7/29/2015
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.I am sorry that you were discriminated against by your Drill Instructor. But I do not understand your question...do you have a specific question today?
yes i'd like to talk on the phone(###) ###-####
I will send the offer
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer