How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14292
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had two surgeries while in the army, i came home went to

Customer Question

I had two surgeries while in the army, i came home went to the VA and was told there was nothing they could do for me. Fought for a second option and got it. Went to northwestern uni and was told to have a re fusion done. I need to know if i can raise my rating or get any compensation for all of this
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Your ability to change your rating depends on many factors...there is no way to answer the question you asked based on the information you provided. If you can perhaps provide some context I may be able to assist. I am a VSO...I file claims for vets daily.
Would it help to chat on the phone? I can make that happen for a nominal fee

Related Military Law Questions