How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14359
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband is oversea.He is having an affair with a woman who

Customer Question

My husband is oversea.He is having an affair with a woman who is working at the hotel his unit is staying in. She is now pregnant. We are still married , I didn't even find out about the affair until June. I was blindsided! What should I do ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 2 years ago.
Hello,Thank you for the information and I am sorry to read about your situation. Can you be a little more specific about your question? In other words, what are you asking about? Are you wanting to report this to his Command or divorce oe what?

Related Military Law Questions