How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14504
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I currently am being discharged from the USMC Res due to a drug pop fo

Customer Question

I currently am being discharged from the USMC Res due to a drug pop for THC. I have never used any illicit substances while on orders my whole time in the USMC. Can I Fight this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Military Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Also is it possible to get a MPO to protect me from other service members talking about the private matter? Also from slander and/or discredit of myself till final word is passed on the Judgement.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.Marine, I am sorry for this dilemma. What is the vehicle for discharge? Are they running an adsep board?and would it help to chat on the phone?