How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14294
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Sir,I was given a general discharge under honorable

Customer Question

Hi Sir,
I was given a general discharge under honorable conditions, with a code RE-4 HJ for being erroneously marked UA for 4 months starting in March 2013 & then admin separated in July 2013. I had a special request chit signed by my XO for 6 months of AA's. I appealed to the Navy Discharge review board & then the BCNR asking to have the RE-4 code removed & was denied. Can you recommend an attorney or can you take my case?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Sorry, not sure I understand. Were you on active duty?

Related Military Law Questions