P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

My husband is a 45 Army Major, was in the Reserves since college, and then elected to go F

Customer Question

My husband is a 45 Army Major, was in the Reserves since college, and then elected to go FT (forget the term) 6 years ago. He has been a "Geo Bachelor" for the past 6 years while I raise our 3 daughters and also work FT. Now he wants a divorce. I'm trying to understand my rights. I have my greatest concerns about my assets and custody arrangement for my children.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Can you tell me, how long have you been married all together?