How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14519
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a grandmother trying to enroll granddaughter into college

Customer Question

I am a grandmother trying to enroll granddaughter into college her father in navy he has informed her she has health ins, told her for years navy would help pay her tuition if he retired best of my knowledge he retires aug 2015 he will not respond to her calls does she or does she not have these benefits at her disposal
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I am sorry for this dilemma; however, I'm not sure I understand your specific question. Are you asking if there was someway you can force the father to provide this benefit for his daughter?