P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

In 1974 i was discarged from navy wit a medical wen i

Customer Question

in 1974 i was discarged from navy wit a medical wen i enrolled in college at cameron university in lawton ok. te va rep copied over my dd214 remarks area were bupersman was and sent it in to te regional va department and i nebver received my medical to
tis day i am still appealing wit no answers for over 44 years is tis legal can you elp a 63 years olod vet i
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.
Sorry...I do not understand your specific question. Do you have a specific question today?