Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

I got off active duty in the Navy in February 1986. I was in

Customer Question
the reserves until early 1987...
I got off active duty in the Navy in February 1986. I was in the reserves until early 1987 when I transferred into the IRR. I was in that for a while and eventually stopped. I don't know where my honorable discharge certificate is. Can you help me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/7/2015
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I want to make sure I understand the question...are you asking how to request your military records?
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer