Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

Im currently going through a court martial. I and my girlfriend

Customer Question
got into a argument and...
Im currently going through a court martial. I and my girlfriend got into a argument and the mother of my gf contacted her friend to grab her. I went the next day to pick her up and the mothers friend contacted the base and told them a bunch of lies. I got contacted by my first shirt to leave. So i did. The next morning i got contacted by my gf that the first shirt told the women everything about my court martial and my mental health appointments. Is there anything i can do or seek legal action against? Ive been mistreated many times by my first shirt and my supervisor.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/25/2015
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Happy to chat on the phone. I will send the offer.
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer