Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I recently went to mast and from my LPOs mouth he told me that my LT had been telling him…

Customer Question
I recently went to mast...
I recently went to mast and from my LPOs mouth he told me that my LT had been telling him things that werent true about my mast. Is this okay? Is it legal for an officer to talk to other people like that and lie? Once i heard about this i stopped the conversation immediately. Now my LPO has called everyone saying that im threatening them. Which i didnt. All i said was that my LT shouldnt be saying those things to people who werent involved, and after the case was over.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
6/23/2015
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I'm sorry for the dilemma however I'm not certain I understand your specific question. Do you have a specific legal question today?
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer