Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

My records in St Louis were CHANGED from all HONORABLE to otherwise

Customer Question
DECADES later. I am...
My records in St Louis were CHANGED from all HONORABLE to otherwise DECADES later. I am buying a house now and have no time for total legal investigation of this, but I will in October, starting with FBI and U.S. Senate.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/18/2015
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I'm truly sorry for this dilemma. . However, I don't understand the question you have today.
Would it help to chat on the phone?
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer