How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14369
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was titled by , received a GOMOR but a subsequent Art 32b

Customer Question

Hello, I was titled by CID, received a GOMOR but a subsequent Art 32b investigation cleared me of all charges after the GOMOR was permanently filed. I was DA select for promotion after the Art 32b but my name was withheld from the scroll due to the CID title. CID is saying that "eventhough my individual case has closed and all actions taken against me have occurred", they will not remove my name until the entire case is closed because there are others they are still investigating (the statute of limitations closed out shortly after my Art 32b cleared me). I need help 1. Removing the GOMOR from my OPMF, 2. Reversing the CID titling ruling and 3. Getting my promotion pushed through hopefully without having to go through a Promotion Review Board (PRB). My goal is successful promotion with back date of rank and pay.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I'm sorry for this dilemma but I'm not certain I understand your specific questions. Would it help to chat on the phone?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry, you were not the expert that I selected as wanting an answer from. I do not wish to pay for this advice nor call someone I did not select. Please refund the amount I paid.Thank you,

Related Military Law Questions