Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

I got a summarized art 15 after an unfounded EO complaint(not harassment , just ma

Customer Question
I got a summarized art...
I got a summarized art 15 after an unfounded EO complaint(not sexual harassment , just making a comment "maybe female is better fit for desktop job". How can I appeal it and prove my innocence. The 2 charges against me is bullying for making this comment and disrespect a SSG for misusing a word "man-to-man". English is my primary language, I misused it to express "sincere"--the term actually means sincere. I apologized right away. But my biased commander still think I am guilty of bullying and disrespecting. There is no other incidents before or after. this is amazing.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Military Law
I got a summarized art 15 after an...
6/15/2015
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
How long ago was the hearing?
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer