Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Trying to establish my assault while at naval training

Customer Question
trying to establish my sexual...
trying to establish my sexual assault while at naval training in 1998 as grounds for additional veterans benefits (MST) but can't get ahold of anyone who can assist me with getting any of the records from that time medical or investigative. What are the proper channels to get those documents.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Military Law
6/8/2015
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 3 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I'm sorry for this dilemma.
Can you tell me, have you made a written request for these documents yet?