P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Is it possible as a center leader (recruiter) to be relieved

Customer Question

Is it possible as a center leader (recruiter) to be relieved for cause by your first sergeant and commander when you have been out a lot due to a spouses surgery and a special needs child who hasn't been provided the therapy services that you are supposed to have and the center has not met it's leadline? The center had not made lead line for two years before I got there and I trained personnel and my soldiers which started getting recruits in? What is my course of action? I have been in 15 yrs and this is the first time I am getting a negative NCOER and my work ethics questioned? I have been deployed three times before deciding to change over for my family to a recruiter.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I want to make sure I understand, you are currently serving as a recruiter? And they gave you a poor NCOER for what reason?