Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Yes just wondering a sergeant wants to leave based

Customer Question
Yes hi just wondering a...
Yes hi just wondering a sergeant wants to leave based for a visit but he's from the us I am from Canada. How is the leave done and what do I have to do. Said he signed 5 year contract and he as already done 2 years.
Thank you
Claire
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Military Law
6/1/2015
Military Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Thank you for your question. However, in order to assist you properly I will need a bit more detail. Where,physically, does this U.S. servicemember saying that they are and are they telling you that you have to request their leave and that they have to pay some sort of fee to taking leave? Did you meet them online?
Hello again,
I see where you read my request for more information but not where you responded. If you did attempt to respond, it did not come through. I will need that information in order to assist you. If you no longer need assistance, just contact customer service to let them know and to receive a refund of any deposit you might have left with the Site.