Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Sir i am Moussa Zoungrana i have been having a labrum tear…

Customer Question
Hi sir i am Moussa...
Hi sir i am Moussa Zoungrana i have been having a labrum tear and cartilage damage since july 2014 . did MREs and went to seattle and doctor told me that the surgery might be on august im constantly in pain , cant sleep on my side and recently i have been diagnosed with degenerative disk disease too much for me can i request MED board?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Military Law
5/29/2015
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 3 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Can you tell me, are you on active duty?