How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14447
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need a lawyer to assist in preparing a pleading in the proper

Customer Question

Need a lawyer to assist in preparing a pleading in the proper federal court regarding a Regional Office's final decision regarding a request for Equitable Relief with the Secretary of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.
Sir, no one here can help you plead the case. That would violate the terms of service of this website. We can answer questions about the law...but not act as your lawyer (and helping you draft pleadings would cross that line). Do you have a question about the law regarding veterans claims?