Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

will it be a military conspiracy if i m been away from the…

Customer Question
will it be a military...
will it be a military conspiracy if i m been away from the service for 28 year and left with honor, but did not graduate boot camp, i was told that i sign a waver in mep for military conspiracy, now the military say i a wal, i purposely flunk a test, i do not remember much, except that i ask to stay, after i flunk the same test twice, i was a asmoe, in the navy, i then wrote letter to the navy after i left the service a few years later inquiring about my discharge and was told i did not anything wrong, can that letter from the navy be wavier in a militay court and be told that i wal , and go fort levenwoth, also do i also have to be at military court hearing without court sepena, and who can arrest me not military mp because i m not military, i m cilvian, i not in the military any more and when i left the they awared my dd214
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Military Law
12/13/2014
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 3 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Sorry, not sure I understand. You want to know if the military can charge you after all these years?
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer