Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I received a article 15 for unauthorized purchases on my Government…

Customer Question
I received a article 15...
I received a article 15 for unauthorized purchases on my Government Travel card and need to write a apology to the commander
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Military Law
12/11/2014
Military Lawyer: Allen M., Esq., Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Allen M., Esq.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today. I bring nearly 20 years of experience in various legal disciplines, including JAG.
Ok. What questions do you have? Do you have a letter written that you'd like me to review?
Are you writing this to try and avoid certain punishments or is this part of the punishment?