Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

My husband was prior Marine military collecting disability…

My husband was prior Marine...
My husband was prior Marine military collecting disability from the VA. I am now attempting to connect his disability Cardio Amyloidosis death to his disability in the service. I have a Dr. who agrees with the cause being more likely than not connected. but cannot answer until directly asked?? per his insurance company. because it's been almost 3 yrs. since my husbands death. I have an appeal out there and need help please.
Char(###) ###-####
2731 Orchid Moon Ct
N Las Vegas, NV 89031
12/4/2014
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Sorry....not sure I understand what you mean by
I have a Dr. who agrees with the cause being more likely than not connected. but cannot answer until directly asked?? per his insurance company.
The doctor will not write a letter for you?
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
no no letter because it's been almost 3 years and the insurance company told him no but he does state if he's asked directly he would have to say yes good possibility that contributed to his death I accepted the phone contact but it came up with an errorUh(###) ###-####but it came out for dinner
Thanks for using the phone feature. Please call at the # *****
ok, I need an attorney to intervene here. Could the radiation have contributed to his heart failure and his Amyloid because he was given radiation to the Aortic node, lower groin and lower back. He was discharged due to medical adverse effects of the radiation treatments to which he was receiving compensation from the VA
I paid for the $10 for the phone contact. However; I am heading to second job for the day and will be able to phone this number you gave me tomorrow morning. how early would be early, I can phone you on the way to my 1st job.
You can call in the morning tomorrow...what time zone are you in?