Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Is it at all possible in the US army for me to find out if…

Customer Question
Is it at all possible...
Is it at all possible in the US army for me to find out if my fiancee can get a request for leave and do I have to pay anything?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Military Law
10/8/2014
Military Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Thank you for the information and your question. In order to assist you further I will need some information. Can you tell me if you have met someone who says they are a U.S. military servicemember and they are telling you that they have to pay to take leave? Please give me a bit of background please.
I may be away from my computer for a bit this morning, but I will respond as soon as I return.