Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Yes Please!

Customer Question
My name is***** am a...

My name is***** am a sodier at the defense language institute in Monterey Califorina. Here is my situation.

I started the Arabic course here at the DLI back in April. When I got here I realized that I was having problems From a previous deployment and in my marriage. which caused me to have a tough time acheiving the standard of grades in my classes. I sought help from military 1 scource and with the help of Phsycoligists I was able to get treatment and be back on the path to full recovery. However my command wants to disenroll me from the course because my grades were struggling during this difficult time. What do I have to do to be able to stay in the course?

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Military Law