Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

In the army is it possible to cite 60 days line of sight supervision…

Customer Question
In the army is it...
In the army is it possible to cite 60 days line of sight supervision as time toward restriction in an article 15? Also will an appeal delay punishment under article 15
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Military Law
10/2/2014
Military Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer

Thank you for your questions, however, I am uncertain what you mean by "line of sight supervision" counting toward restriction awarded at NJP, can you explain what you mean?

my trial defense office called it that, ive been restricted verbally to the post and forced to report every 6 hours for about the past 70 days.

Have you already been to NJP (Article 15) and received your punishment? If so, did you appeal? If not, what is this restriction about and coming from? What does your trial defense counsel say about what is going on?