How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14447
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a SrA in the Air National Guard currently deployed to

Customer Question

I am a SrA in the Air National Guard currently deployed to kuwait. I had set up an ammount of 520 dollars a month to my sons account. My son is staying with my father untill my deployment is done. When I look at the bank statements he is using the money for his own expenses. And recently my bank account was de-attached from my sons and cannot transfer money currently. I have sent him a total of more than a thousand dollars. I have complied with my sons needs, he told the jag office that I have not complied and will contact my Commander if I dont send money. I sent a POA to my mother so that she can handle any extra needs my son would have. My mother purchased from her own money his school supplies and uniforms, ext. I have bank statements of these deposits. He threatened me if I didnt keep paying the money he would pursue to take action.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

You know what, its fine. Ill look for some answers somewhere else.