How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14359
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was discharge with a other than honorable discharge in Oct,

Customer Question

I was discharge with a other than honorable discharge in Oct, of 1987, I would like to try and get it upgrade what do I need to do. I am unemployed do not have any money to pay.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 4 years ago.

Just for clarification for both of our purposes, do you mean you don't have any money to pay for getting your upgrade or do you mean for paying for this service? If the latter, then that would be a problem, since this a pay for service and not free.

Also, can you tell me what you were discharged for and why you are wanting an upgrade now? Thank you

Related Military Law Questions