How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 14278
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a retired military veteran living oversea, as a retiree

Customer Question

I am a retired military veteran living oversea, as a retiree I am not allow no more than 15ozs of mail,exception it must be medical supplies. my question is I still pay the same
postage as all others that are not retired, if I want to order something larger than that I must use a friend address even thou he or she is not in the military served in the military.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I will just wait for answer and you find out.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you. We will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hello again,

We are still working with our Legal professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely apologize for the extended wait time.

Thank you,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have a degenerative spondylolisthesis and lumbar spinal stenosis, today my Dr. said it so severe that I

need surgery, of the L5,L4,L6, that by fusing the joints

was would the pains I having now it hard to stand up

straight and can walk for shorts distances, my questions is will this remove the pain or worsing the

pain farther down the road I am proaching my 71 birthday next month, is this risk worth it?

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm sorry to say we have exhausted all our efforts at this time to find the right professional to assist you with your question.

While we were not able to assist you with this question, please keep in mind that JustAnswer has multiple categories, from Cars, Medical, Tax, and Computer to Home Improvement, to assist you with any question you may need answered.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

A bone specialist.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
You would need to post a question about that in our medical category.

Related Military Law Questions