How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 34728
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there any process that I can use to have the Navy or Department

This answer was rated:

Is there any process that I can use to have the Navy or Department of Defense delete the records they collected from me at MEPS the last time I tried to enlist, assuming I discharged from the Delayed Entry Program?, there is not a process for that. The records that relate to you are governed by the Privacy Act and the Freedom Of Information you can certainly request to review them. But there is not a process that would allow you to delete the records.

Sorry...I wish there were...but the law does not support that.
P. Simmons and other Military Law Specialists are ready to help you