P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I used to be a gunners mate *petty officer thirds class) in

Customer Question

I used to be a gunners mate *petty officer thirds class) in the navy and had whistleblown on some illegal activities after I was fone serving. I was followed for year after this and still am today. I have read post about military/goverment whisltenlowers being sliences with lectronci weapons such as miocrowave weapons. For years now I have experiecned peeling skin and scalpt and when I look into symptoms online mine fit microwave poisoning. What are my options legally.. I have video of certain people around my bneoghborhoos that do not live there and they look mighty suspicious. Do not thnk I am craxy this does happen
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!