P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

My DD-214 MC, Line 11c Reason and Authority says, 264- Paragraph

My DD-214 MC, Line 11c Reason and Authority says,
264- Paragraph 6016.1c Marcorsepman & Bumedinstn 1910.1D

What does this mean and where can I look it up myself?

Also my SS# XXXXX box 3 is incorrect. Should I be worried about this?
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Still Waiting for a response.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Keep checking please.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years military law experience.

This discharge must be several years old. para 6016 is no longer in the MARCORPSEPSMAN. You can see that reference here. But most likely this describes "Unsuitability, character and behavioral disorders

Here is the link

And the BUMEDINST no longer exists.

What you describe is a separation from the Marine Corps early (prior to the end of contract).

The fact the SSN is wrong can be changed by a request to the Board of Corrections for Naval Records.

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience: Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.