Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

If a person get an other than discharge from the military..Never…

Customer Question
If a person get an...
If a person get an other than discharge from the military..Never had a criminal record in there life..Can they still join back in the military, reserve or even the national guard? If not what can a person do to make it right, to join...Because I would b more than glad to tell you the whole thing...Thanks an I love serving my county an appreciate your time.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Military Law
6/26/2010
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 8 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years military law experience.

Not likely...you would want to look at the RE code on the DD214, Copy 4. If you get an OTH, then you likely got an RE4. IF so there is no way back in.

If an RE3 then it MAY be possible to get back in, if you can get a waiver...which now are not being given out (since the poor economy has folks flocking to the military for jobs)