Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

Army question I was re-instated/ re-appointed in The Army…

Customer Question
Army question: I was re-instated/ re-appointed...
Army question:

I was re-instated/ re-appointed in The Army Reserves in 2007 after a 5.8 year break in service from the Active Army.
I have a GOMAR in my OMPF. The General OOficer who issued the Reprimand sent me a letter of recission in 2008. I submitted this to the ABCMR in St. Louis, MO. St Louis forwarded the ABCMR packet to Crystal City main DASEB then ABCMR in Crystal City, VA.
My current chain-of-command supports mefor retention in the Reserves. I have had glowing OERS, re-classified into Civil Affairs AOC and am mobilizing to deploy to Iraq in FY2011.
When can I expect this negative mark be removed from my record? What esle can I do to resole this situation?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Military Law
Relist: No answer yet.
Answered in 145 days by:
11/18/2010
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 7 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years military law experience.

What has the ABCMR said? Anything? How long ago did you submit?