Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

I have a friend who is in Maui memorial hospital and she needs…

Customer Question
I have a friend who...
I have a friend who is in Maui memorial hospital and she needs to talk to a lawyer as soon as possible. Maui memorial is known for not treating vets well and there are no other hospitals on the island. Who can she call for help?
She has 30% disability from VA and wants to get to Tripler since she cannot walk. She cannot control her bowel functions. Who can help her get into Tripler?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Military Law
6/19/2010
Military Lawyer: N Cal Atty, Military Law Answer Team replied 8 years ago
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Military Law Answer Team
(NNN) NNN-NNNNis the phone number for
http://www.girightshotline.org/index.html
They may be able to advise your friend about her situation at no charge.

She can also get a free consultation from some of the military law attorneys on Maui listed at
http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/practicestatecounty/Military-Law/Hawaii/Maui

I hope this information is helpful.

Edited by lizardly on 6/19/2010 at 9:47 AM EST