Military Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified military lawyer who will answer your question

P. Simmons, Military Lawyer

More related answers
All military lawyers are VERIFIED
If I was a marine reservists in the 78 threw 80ies and was
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
If I was a marine reservists in the 78 threw 80ies and was let go dew to hypertension A medical discharge,never received any kind of paper work due too not going up in front of a Marine board,wonderin… read more
I had a question about something my military unit is trying
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Hello I had a question about something my military unit is trying to get me to sign. … read more
I've been married since 4/12/1997 to Navy and now filing a
LawTalk, Attorney at Law
Hi - I've been married since 4/12/1997 to Navy and now filing a divorce. I wanted to find out if remarriage would end receiving my benefit as a former spouse... … read more
Can my husband remove me from the SBP without my consent? He
Law Educator, Esq., military lawyer
Can my husband remove me from the SBP without my consent? He walked out on me three months ago and is living with his married girlfriend. We have three children. One of which is under the age of 18. W… read more
My husband of 12 years was a Navy reservist from 1984 to
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
My husband of 12 years was a Navy reservist from 1984 to 2007 when he retired. He filed pre-retirement papers in 2005 and then he filed his actual retirement papers in 2007. When he filed the 2005 pap… read more
If you have a Army Judgement against and you being held in
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
If you have a Army Judgement against and you being held in dentition no visitors or no contact and confined to your cell only and fined and were told after the fine was paid you could start your retir… read more
My husband went into the Navy November 1982, we married July
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
My husband went into the Navy November 1982, we married July 1983, he retired November 2002 with 20 years of service. We are divorcing this year July/August 2013. My question is this...am I "entitled"… read more
HOW MUCH DOES A SPOUSE OF AN E-4 RECEIVE IF HE IS DEPLOYED
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
HOW MUCH DOES A SPOUSE OF AN E-4 RECEIVE IF HE IS DEPLOYED TO JAPAN FOR SIX MONTHS. RENT, FOOD AND LIVING EXPENSES THANK YOU MALINDA [email protected]… read more
My husband was a Marine for approximately 2 years back in the
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
My husband was a Marine for approximately 2 years back in the 1970s. He passed away on July 2, 2007. I was just advised by a neighbor who is a veteran that there might have been funeral/burial benefit… read more
my spouse is in the US Coast Guard and Stationed in Virginia,
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
my spouse is in the US Coast Guard and Stationed in Virginia, We will have been seperated two years come August 2011. We have 4 children in which only one is is his Biological child. I left him when h… read more
I signed a contract for the Army Reserves that ended 04/2009.
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
I signed a contract for the Army Reserves that ended 04/2009. I stopped going to Reserve "drills" in late fall 2008. I was having some personal problems. I was married at the time, had a daughter that… read more
the Army is trying to chapter my son out of the Army without
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
the Army is trying to chapter my son out of the Army without benefits after he's been in 4 years, served 1 year in Iraq and had a good record - he got a tatoo on his neck while training in Arizona, no… read more
my father served in two branches of the military Navy and army.
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
my father served in two branches of the military Navy and army. I sent an inquiry to national personnel records center and they said the records needed were destroyed in a fire in July 1973. My father… read more
Hello.... my son got separated last April from the Navy - the
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Lawyer
Hello.... my son got separated last April from the Navy - the only one of the group who did. But it has gone to the board in Tennessee and just this week they're hearing back. So far each one has been… read more
i was in a relationship with a man who has been deployed. he
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
i was in a relationship with a man who has been deployed. he had moved into my home but things were not going very well between us at all. about 2 mos before he left i told him to move out. he never w… read more
I am a recently retired or fired PA army reversist, I have
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
I am a recently retired or fired PA army reversist, I have been in for over 20 years, I had a board last December and I was retained, there was a Major who did not like me and had required a second bo… read more
my husband was injured in november. it is a ligamet that is
rcampione
rcampione, Military Lawyer
my husband was injured in november. it is a ligamet that is torn by or away from his rotary cuff, which has not been clearly diagnosed yet. durig the time of injury while he was active duty in the fie… read more
I was a member of the california national guard and 1 year
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
I was a member of the california national guard and 1 year ago me and my wife moved to atlanta I have been working with my unit and the ig to get a transfer for over 1 year the unit never responded in… read more