Military Law

Have military law questions? Ask a military lawyer.

My husband is in the military and has been stationed in Fort…

Customer Question
My husband is in the...
My husband is in the military and has been stationed in Fort Bliss since the end of January. Prior to Bliss he was in CRC, Korea. While in Korea he was involved with a female soldier. When he left CRC he came down to visit with our son. We had an agreement he would bring him back before leaving for Bliss. The same day, only later that night I recieved a phone call that he got on a plane to California to finish his leave days with his girlfriend. Only she went back to El Paso with him and they got an apartment together. Police were called several times for domestic violence (son being present) and she finally decided to leave him. Now he has a 17 year old girl living with him and is trying to come and take our son back to El Paso. Is there anything I can do about the adultery and me being in fear for my childs safety when around him? I was also wondering if there was a way I can get alotments out of his check of child support until the divorce is final?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Military Law
6/16/2010
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 8 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Chat Conversation Started
Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years military law experience.

Yes, you can report this as adultery to his commanding officer. And you can also request from his commanding officer he provide support for his child.
I am having a problem getting in touch with his commanding officer. I dont know how to...
Contact the base he is stationed at...call the Base Adjutant...they can give you the CO's contact info