How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask PhilCave Your Own Question
PhilCave, Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 1069
Experience:  33 years military law experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
PhilCave is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I have my dishonorble discharge upgrade

Resolved Question:

Can I have my dishonorble discharge upgrade?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  PhilCave replied 7 years ago.
You can apply to the Board for Correction of Records for an upgrade based on clemency. However, that is very difficult to accomplish.
The Navy/Marines are the hardest of all.
PhilCave and other Military Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
give back the extra 30.00 dollars you took
Expert:  PhilCave replied 7 years ago.
I am unaware that you may have been double billed.
We experts are not involved in the funds side, that is done by site administrators and management.
I have reported your issue to them, and they should be in touch.