Military Law

Have Military Law Questions? Ask a Military Lawyer.

Military Law

Is BAH included in spousal support/child support in the civilan

Customer Question
divorce support calculations?...
Is BAH included in spousal support/child support in the civilan divorce support calculations?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Military Law
5/28/2009
Military Lawyer: P. Simmons, Military Lawyer replied 8 years ago
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
BAH can be considered by the family court as income...and income is what is used to determine support obligations. So yes, BAH can be considered by the court

Please let me know if you have further questions; if so I will do my best to answer them. If not please hit the accept button, its the only way I get credit for my work.
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer