How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 34558
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife lost her military dependent ID card when going through

This answer was rated:

My wife lost her military dependent ID card when going through security at the Honolulu airport on October 30. We have notified Life Lock already, but wonder whether there is some office in the military that needs to be notified. Can you help us?
You should let the folks know at the DEERS office (the place you will go to get your new ID card). Then can put the information into the database that the lost card is no longer valid.

That is the only thing the military needs to know. Once you report you should be able to get a new card issued.

Please let me know if you have further questions; if so I will do my best to answer them. If not please hit the accept button, its the only way I get paid.
P. Simmons and other Military Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Military Law Questions