P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

My wife lost her military dependent ID card when going through

My wife lost her military dependent ID card when going through security at the Honolulu airport on October 30. We have notified Life Lock already, but wonder whether there is some office in the military that needs to be notified. Can you help us?
You should let the folks know at the DEERS office (the place you will go to get your new ID card). Then can put the information into the database that the lost card is no longer valid.

That is the only thing the military needs to know. Once you report you should be able to get a new card issued.

Please let me know if you have further questions; if so I will do my best to answer them. If not please hit the accept button, its the only way I get paid.