Get answers and peace of mind fast from the legal Experts
The kinds of Military law questions fielded by the Experts on JustAnswer include:
- Can I use a military lawyer if I am in the Marines' delayed entry program and signed my contract?
- My son is in EOD school and may be headed to a Captains Mast for seemingly ridiculous charges of disrespecting a superior. Should he look at either a civilian Lawyer or JAG to defend him?
- I want to get out the military. I haven't been in six months and I've heard that's a good thing.
- I was medically retired in April under the IDES program. I don't receive military retirement pay, only my VA compensation. I served 18 years. By law should I receive both military retirement and VA Comp?
- My husband, an officer in the Army, committed adultery. He retired a couple of months ago. If I have all the evidence, can he still be charged under the UCMJ?
The Expert will need some specific information from you. In order to make the best use of your time with the legal Expert, you should be prepared to answer any questions regarding:
- What is the dispute about?
- Who are the people involved in the dispute?
- When did the dispute occur?
- What were the key events, and what was the timeline?
- What is the current status of the dispute?
Finally, have any legal documents pertaining to the dispute available. With this information, you'll be ready to start your session with the law Expert.