Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Microsoft Office Technician
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

I was on website micrisoft edge.new acct. got new sign on.

I was on website micrisoft edge.new acct . got new sign on. need code and now cannot get on the correct thing, Help
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?
Customer: I believe windows 10
JA: When did you last update your Edge?
Customer: trying to today as they said browser would not be available.
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I know

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is Rakshith. I am happy to be assisting you today.

May I know the account to which you are trying to login?

May I know if you are still connected with me?

Let me go ahead and remotely access your computer to fix this issue for you. You can see each and every step that I perform and you can disconnect me at any time. May I go ahead?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
yes
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
My email is [email protected]

May I know if you are using Windows computer or a MAC computer?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
windows

Please click on the below link and scroll down and click on I Agree button. A file by name Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client will be downloaded. Double click on that file to run it.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0a9bbeeb-e068-4d65-bea0-54e917bcd383

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Windows
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Dell

Okay. Please click on the below link in your computer and scroll down and click on I Agree button. A file by name Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client will be downloaded. Double click on that file to run it.

Thank you for your patience. As discussed, please do use the below numbers to get connected with Quick books customer service to get the password for the licence you have entered.

1 (877) 683 3280

1-877-503-0704