Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Microsoft is the system that operates my games and other…

Customer Question
Microsoft is the system...

Microsoft is the system that operates my games and other programs and i have not been on my computer for a very long time and my user name is ***** ***** .com but i don't remember any of the information involving that one so as of now I am using my new email account and password ***** would like to have my information at Microsoft to reflect the same information

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Operating system? such as Windows 8.1

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Outlook?

I don't remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

In the future i will be upgrading to windows 10 I hope, and I. have a hard time understanding what to do with the computer. I have forgotton more than I remember with age I am 71 so please be patient

Submitted: 13 days ago.Category: Microsoft Office
8/6/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 13 days ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

How do you access the Internet and post this question here? Using another device?

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
on my cell phone

Doe the email address look like***@******.***?

If yes, please click HERE on your phone to reset the password ***** your email address.

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
no I have not used the outlook address in a lot of years

> my user name is ***** ***** .com

When did you last time successfully sign in this Windows 8 computer?

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
about four years ago

If so, I guess you actually don't have important data on this computer, so you can rebuild it without any concern on personal data?

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
I was playing some games that I don't want to start over

Are they Microsoft Games?

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
some are YES

For Microsoft games, they should be linked with your email address that looks like***@******.***, hence you can get the results from other computers having the same account.

What are the other games?

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
I don't want anything to do with the name or the outlook series

> would like to have my information at Microsoft to reflect the same information

Okay, basically you requirement is to use your new MS account to log on this computer. Correct?

You don't need to restore the old MS account. Correct?

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
all I want to do is be able to use Microsoft using my current email address and password

> to use Microsoft using my current email address and password

On this abandoned computer?

I guess you can sign in your current MS email address on other devices of you... Correct?

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
I use the address of***@******.*** on everything else I need to use my email address for
Customer reply replied 13 days ago
my computer was not abandoned I just didn't have money to put the internet to it

Okay. I would recommend a phone call to clarify the details and offer the best solution for you. To be sent for your kind approval. Thanks.

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
that sounds good thank you

No problem. Waiting for your kind approval. Thanks.

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
do you know when the phone call will be

I have sent the offer for your kind approval, please accept the offer. Thanks.

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
do I call or will you call me

Please accept my offer then I call you. Thanks.

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
what do you mean by offer I'm sorry I don't understand

Please check messages at your side, you may see an offer I sent to you. Please review and accept it. Thanks.

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
okay as far as I can tell there shouldn't be any loss that I can tell so go ahead. it has been so long I probably wouldn't know it so if you can make it work so I don't have to change the information that I am using now it will be great thank you
Customer reply replied 12 days ago
I accept
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 12 days ago

Thanks for your intention to accept my offer. Please click the Accept Offer button in your question to start a remote session with me. Thanks.

Customer reply replied 12 days ago
the only thing I see as an offer is about using my old outlook address and I want nothing to do with that address sorry
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 11 days ago

Please scroll back this question page until you see below text. This was the offer. Please kindly accept it. Thanks.

"Offer proposed: Phone call (We can talk live on the phone to make it easier to get all the help you need.), $20 "

Customer reply replied 10 days ago
I have accepted your offer and put in my email address and got nothing. and I have sent you $5 and got nothing done I don't have $20 to spend for nothing again
Customer reply replied 9 days ago
all I want is my current email address to be able to open my Microsoft application ....thank you
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 days ago

> all I want is my current email address to be able to open my Microsoft application

If so, the most efficient way is to fix that in a remote session. I will send you a new off now.

FYI - if the issue can't be fixed by the session, you can ask for refund for the remote session.

Customer reply replied 6 days ago
okay
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 days ago

I am back online. Are you ready for the remote session proposed?