Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Any timeline for Microsoft Publisher online? I have a

Customer Question
Any timeline for Microsoft...

Any timeline for Microsoft Publisher online?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Publisher?

I have a desktop vs.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Publisher?

It is my main software for desktop publishing. Just wondered when it will be available for tablets like Office (which I use)

Submitted: 10 days ago.Category: Microsoft Office
7/11/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 10 days ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, What is the model and brand of your tablet please?

are you there ?

I'm sorry about the issue, W

Customer reply replied 10 days ago
RCA Viking Pro

Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus allows online access to all Microsoft Office applications, including Publisher, from any web browser, including Android devices (eg : RCA Viking Pro) and iOS devices too. You can save files either locally, or to a cloud volume.

Additional information : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/blog/2013/07/31/office-mobile-for-android-phones/

Hope this helps

Thank you

Note : Please feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website. There is no way to remote into your tablet, I am sorry for any confusion.